By: Amanda Schweitzer (Hofstra)
I was lucky enough to have the book [MOREGASM] mailed to The Campus Socialite office for review. Just the name itself draws you in. Who wouldn’t want to have an orgasm, nonetheless, more than one? Having “MIND-BLOWING SEX” isn’t something that comes along everyday. This book has in-depth information that will blow your underwear off and make you want to fuck at that very moment.
This book also explains the female parts and the male parts that we don’t necessarily talk about on a day-to-day basis. Girls don’t normally go up to other girls and ask them what their beaver looks like. I mean, maybe they do but that is kind of weird. This book has comfortably graphic images that may make you go GROSS but don’t fucking kid yourself ladies, you’re interested. Many women want to know about their little cooter and this book full on does that for you.
This book has all the information needed to have a very active and healthy sex life.
Speaking of sex, Chelsea Handler is an expert on one-night stands. She has three books that I suggest you read if you want to piss in your pants. Her first one is My Horizontal Life “A Collection of One-Night Stands” Then she goes on with Are You There, Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea. The one I am reading right now is her new book, Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang. I fucking love this book. She is not afraid to talk about her life and the things she has done, which is a lot.
Chelsea Handler is a comedian who talks about growing up in a crazy household. She covers every subject from her drug experiences to having sex with midgets. I also learned that she hates fucking red heads and her first orgasm was in 3rd grade. Oh yeah, her vibrator is her best friend. I think Chelsea can relate to the women who wrote [MOREGASM] because judging by her book, My Horizontal Life, it seems like she has had more than one orgasm. She is also the only person that I have seen use the word “penetration” twenty times in one sentence.
I don’t usually like women comedians but she is very funny. Campus Socialites if you are feeling in the mood to laugh watch her show, Chelsea Lately on E! Monday-Friday at 11:00 P.M.
TOP TEN CHELSEA HANDLER QUOTES:
– “Men don’t realize that if we’re sleeping with them on the first date, we’re probably not interested in seeing them again either.”
– “ I went out with a guy who once told me that I didn’t need to drink to make myself more fun to be around. I told him, I’m drinking so that you’re more fun to be around.”
– “At some point during almost every romantic comedy, the female lead suddenly trips and falls, stumbling helplessly over something ridiculous like a leaf, and then some Matthew McConaughey type either whips around the corner just in the nick of time to save her or is clumsily pulled down along with her. That event predictably leads to the magical moment of their first kiss. Please. I fall ALL the time. You know who comes and gets me? The bouncer.”
– “Obviously, if I was serious about having a relationship with some one long-term, the last people I would introduce him to would be my family.”
– “I rolled over and picked up Us Weekly magazine off the floor. The cover had a picture of Angelina, Brad, and their little Eskimo son, Maddox. I saw staring at the photo, wondering why this little boy looks so pissed off in every picture. At first I thought he was just pissed about his Mohawk, but then I realized he’s probably furious. Maddox must have thought he hit the jackpot when some A-list celebrity rescued him from third-world Cambodia, only to discover that she was going to shuffle him back and for the to EVERY other third-world country in the universe. He’s probably like, “When the fuck are we gonna get to Malibu, bitch?”
– “Most men would never tell a girl her Pikachu smells like a crab cake. It’s just not done. But they would have no qualms about telling their guy friends. Similarly, if you’re a guy and you pull your pants down, and the girl you’re with immediately starts text messaging her friends, you have a small penis.
– “I think we can all agree that sleeping around is a great way to meet people.”
– “…some of the best sex I can barely remember.”
– “I had to feign interest in all this nonsense until I could ask when I could come over and sit on his face. I didn’t say that out loud, of course. I never say the things I really want to. If I did, I’d have no friends.”
– “The part that wasn’t a jackpot was his baseball mound of red pubic hair that looked like it had literally been attached with a glue gun. I couldn’t believe how much there was, and wondered how he had never heard of scissors, or–more appropriate for that kind of growth–hedge trimmers. I didn’t understand what porn he was watching to not be aware of the trimming that was happening all across the world among his compatriots. I’m not a finicky person when it comes to pubic hair maintenance and I certainly don’t expect men to shave it all off, leaving themselves to look like a hairless cat. That’s even creepier then than seeing what Austin had, which could really only be compared to one thing: A clown in a leg lock.”