Friday signals the end of the work week and as we wind down and look forward to the weekend with excitement, our list of LeBron suitors also draws to a close. By this point, you should be up to speed on how New York, New Jersey, and Chicago will attempt to win the King James sweepstakes. We will put a cap on our free agency fiasco today with a glimpse of how Los Angeles can roll out the welcome mat for the reigning NBA MVP.
1. Replace the three ‘O’s’ in the famous Hollywood sign with headshots of LeBron.
2. Since Michael Jordan made his bones in Hollywood by starring in the blockbuster hit, Space Jam, have California-based studio Warner Bros. offer LeBron the lead role in the sequel – Space Jam 2: Return of The Monstars. LeBron will shine alongside such greats as Dany DeVito as Monstar boss Swackhammer, Bill Murray as well… Bill Murray, and of course the finest actor the poultry world has ever produced – Foghorn Leghorn.
3. The Los Angeles sports scene is currently owned by Kobe Bryant. The Clippers must send Larry David to a Lakers NBA Finals game to injure Bryant much like he injured Shaq – thus paving the way for LeBron to dominate the town.
4. Offer LeBron some of the finest celebrity tail you can find, however, since you are the Clippers and have your limits, LBJ may have to settle for a drugged out Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears still rocking her crazed, shaven head look. Let’s hope he isn’t picky.
5. The Clippers front office must get their hands on one of those mind erasing devices from Men in Black and wipe James’s memory clear of the franchise’s long, laughable history of failure.
Do you want LeBron to come to your city? Who am I kidding, of course you do! Drop us a line in the comments section suggesting how you would get The King in your favorite team’s jersey.