close
slip-slide

slip slide

First off, two things about this video. One, it was first posted in 2009. Sorry about that Socialites, but once you see it, you will understand why I couldn’t deprive you of it (even if some of you have seen it already). Two, I’m 99% sure it’s fake. The odds of this scenario actually unfolding the way it does in the video are probably something close to being struck by lightning while filling out a winning lottery ticket. But just for that 1% chance, Hell, even if it is fake which as of this second I’m basically sure it is, it’s still pretty fucking cool. What do you think?

 

 

Tags : slip and slideViral Videos
Kathrina

The author Kathrina

Kathrina is an enthusiast of all-things college lifestyle. She's the expert!

Leave a Response